Thursday, April 17, 2014

PACKING AGAIN

I'M PACKING my stuff and going abroad again. It's good to enjoy holidays and free days. And I'm happy, because I can expunge another european city from my to-go list! Some insider tips my friends? Restaurants, cafes, bars, beautiful places, even monuments if you want. I'm waiting for at least million tips!

BALÍM všetky saky-paky a idem zase preč. Veď čo, treba využiť prázdniny a dni voľna. Takže som šťastná, lebo si odškrtnem ďalšie európske mesto, do ktorého som tak veľmi chcela ísť! Nejaké insider tips priatelia? Reštiky, kaviarne, bary, pekné miesta, a kľudne aj pamiatky keď chcete. Čakám aspoň milión tipov!

F&F sweater / Mango bag / Zara pants and jacket / Toni&Guy texturising glue / Frends headphones / & other Stories bra

13 comments:

  1. niekomu sa žije...:D teším sa na posty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Já ti to tvoje neustálé cetování tak závidím ! ♥

    Můj blog http://fashionaddiction-style.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uži si to. Ja by som sa tam raz tiež chcela pozrieť :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, na posty z Amsterdamu sa teším :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. check here m7h41t1p19 replica bags china zeal replica bags reviews z9c02f5w73 replica bags uk gucci replica g5r35w9z42 replica bags cheap replica bags korea replica hermes bag j0e30n4t48 replica bags online

    ReplyDelete